Soultuning – Integrated Circular Breathing
That breathing is essential is obvious to everyone. The less obvious aspect, however, is that one can breathe consciously, stopping to navigate by sight in the sea of life. Breath and consciousness represent the first medicine since the dawn of time.
Mindful breathing is the secret of health. ‘Secret’, because once discovered it would show its true nature: simplicity. In evidence, between the navel and the throat, are located most of the muscles involved in the respiratory act. Inside, on the other hand, the heart, lungs and diaphragm. They represent the engine of life and incredibly powerful tools for the transformation of consciousness.
I will never forget the first breathing session! Putting my fingers in living flesh is as if I have rediscovered myself. Shaken by the rhythmic movement of the diaphragm, I redeemed the spiritual dimension to which I had abdicated long ago.
Breathing is the fastest way to balance the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body. One feels regenerated, invigorated, authentic, centred. A balance that is born, and is maintained, by living both one’s bodily, ‘animal’ nature, and the more ‘subtle’, spiritual one.
SoulTuning is the synthesis of the Transformational Breath® method, created by the American breathworker Judith Kravitz, and the practice learned by Maria Indalecia Ziritt, Italian Senior Trainer of the method.
It combines circular breathing, acupressure of acupuncture points, vibration of positive words to ensure maximum effectiveness in a short time. Among the major benefits:
- It regenerates cells with an acceleration of metabolic functions and general detoxification
- It alkalises the blood by counteracting the effects of metabolic acidosis, the mother of all diseases, caused by food, lifestyle choices, and emotions such as fear, anger and sadness
- It relaxes the nervous system for a better quality of sleep
- It increases energy and vitality for better stress tolerance
- It connects the conscious with the unconscious, allowing emotions and traumas to be integrated (digest, transform and release) (including that of birth)
- It clears the mind of disempowering thought patterns by creating confidence, self-esteem, initiative and courage
- It improves concentration, creativity and resilience
- It awakens the Spirit with access to states of expanded consciousness, joy and deep peace
SoulTuning offers an individual training of 5 to 10 sessions lasting 2.5 hours each, to gradually work on all the muscles of the respiratory system, from the belly to the throat.
As an added value, the sessions are enriched with subtle body management techniques, visualisation and light to maximise the benefits of the practice.